Wednesday, March 19, 2008

..stop hurting me... please


For that person,
I beg you to let me go..
I beg you to let me rest in peace...
I beg you stop hurting me ...not now ..
Please...
-----------------------------------------
I was hit by the the same 'nightmare' like few years ago. And frankly i could not stop crying last night. I cant even sleep. The 'nightmare' haunted me in my dreams which later it wake me up and i will start to cry again.
I feel damn weak. I called my gynae and ask for her advise.
She asked me to take 'sleeping pill' - she gaved to me last weekend.
And in 10 mins counts,i dozed myself with baby-in-tummy for 2 hours straight. Yet, still im sleepy.
Now im half awake. I feel empty. I ate 4 slices of bread. I got myself a cup of milo. And thats it.
I cant call my mom as i used to do. She will be worried for sure.
I get myself online as if I am working but obviously im not.
Ya Allah,walau apapun dugaan,selamatlah baby yg dikandungkan ini.Ameen.

3 comments:

mynameislina said...

Babe...

What's happening? Risau nyer apa citer ini...siapakah yg membuat angkara ini?

Marilah cerita...e-mel aku...tapi jgn guna e-mel off aku dh start cuti skang.

myselfndots said...

inot,

itulah.. bad things happened last week.

nanti aku email ko ekk!

gtg, baru masuk opis nie..

nonie said...

hope it's nothing serious... semoga mommy & baby dilindungi Allah sentiasa AMIN...