
( source : http://www.pagesoftheheart.net/ )
im not in the mood of talking or happy mood..Yes, Im still in the mood of recovering.. why? well, ive been sharing this with one or two friends.. and sorry, i cant share it here ( the exact )..
Two weeks ago were tough weeks for me. I was pressured on my working tasks and some other matters...reza being himself, try to make me happy and me try to create the smiles which sometimes, i do fake it!! He wanted to be happy but i just cant! I need more time. Sorry sayang!
Therefore, as i still in my recovering mood, i just need time. Thats All!
p/s: Now, i know!! Bila nak berkahwin nie, macam macam dugaan kan? Sometimes i feel like giving up on everythings.
2 comments:
zura.. sorry I can't be there for you.. ape-ape pon.. take care ok.. hope everything is a lot better now..
*huggsss*
mate....tk cr ye.
Post a Comment